Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Account Name:   My account name is @mikelandrews

Character Names:  I have many names on here, but my three top names are Andrews, Nemo Rakkar, and Timmins

Your Current Rank:  I have reached Fleet Admiral, level 60 on each character, but Nemo still has a ways to go.

Time Zone:  I'm in the USA, Eastern Standard time.  GMT -4?  I hope.

How did you get into Star Trek Online?  At first I was reluctant, but they made it free to play and thought, 'why not?'  From the first moment, I knew this was going to be my 'GO TO' game.  

How long have you been playing for?  Errr.  The better part of 3 years now, I think.  

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?  Since I'm a screenwriter, let your imagination play and really explore the characters you create.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?  Tactical.  Pretty straightforward and always in command.  I'm trying the Science field now.  I love the tricks.

What’s your favourite ship?  My favorite ship belongs to Andrews.  It's a Tactical Star Cruiser with the Operations Star Cruiser frame.  I called it U.S.S. Constellation because my favorite Original Series Episode was "The Doomsday Machine".

What’s your best and worst STO moment?  Hmm.  My best STO moment was realizing that characters I had developed in my free write screenplays were about to have a new life in the game.  UGH, that campaign in the Delta Quadrant...  Yikes. I felt extra bad for Janeway and crew.  They woke up the WRONG peeps.

What are some of your other interests?  I play hockey, guitar, write screenplays, and I'm a teacher.

What’s your favourite band?  My favorite band is Bryan Adams.

Anything else you want to say?  "There's only one thing I want to say to you, Decker!  Get my ship out of there."   Big Grin
You're a screenwriter? How cool is that! And a teacher - double cool.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you in the fleet!

Mom
(07-01-2017, 12:18 AM)brawndo_mom Wrote: You're a screenwriter? How cool is that! And a teacher - double cool.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you in the fleet!

Mom

Thank you. I'm glad to be here.  Yeah, my profession choices are fun, to say the least.
Welcome Welcome...
See you in game,

-=There are 4 lights=-