Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Transwarp at any time
Most of you know this (at the latest after watching Kenthend's great Video) and you probably use it all the day. For those who haven't used it so far, have fun.

Transwarp has a annoying cooldown, and if you don't want to wait or fly on slow standard warp, there is a little trick:
All missions offer a "Transwarp" to starting locations for a certain price (EC). Take a look at Kenthend's video linked above to have a visual on that.

So a mission replay is a cheap short cut through the galaxy. Especially when you want to do colonial chains or support runs this comes quite handy.

I thought to just share my favorites, perhaps some find it useful.
The list is not complete yet, I will complement it on occasions. Any addendum is welcome.

Inspired by: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/1f...tinations/
Transwarp table for the FED aligned toons (I only mention missions with TW-costs below five figures).

Block Sector System EC Cost Episode example of destination
SIR Vulcan Vulcan 100 Klingon War/Diplomatic Orders Delta Volanis or just ESD
REG Celes Regulus 300 Klingon War/The Kuvah'Magh Arucanis Arm
TD Azure Iconian Gateway 0 Solanae Dyson Sphere/Surface Tension Sphere, New Romulus, Delta Quadrant
EE Donatu Drozana Station 500 Klingon War/Skirmish shortcut to the klingon sectors
Alpha Quadrant ?? ?? ?? ?? found no "cheap" mission so far, I use my free TranswarpW to DS9 or Defera most times
Transwarp table for the KDF aligned toons (I only mention missions with TW-costs below five figures).

Block Sector System EC Cost Episode example of destination
OL Q'onos Sector Q'onos 100 Warzone/Bringing Down the House First City/Academy
EE Donatu Drozana Station 500 Spectres/Skirmish ...
REG Sevrin System 300 Vigilance / A House Pursued Arucanis Arm
TD Azure Iconian Gateway 0 Solanae Dyson Sphere/Surface Tension Sphere, New Romulus, Delta Quadrant
Alpha Quadrant ?? ?? ?? ?? found no "cheap" mission so far, I use my free TranswarpW to DS9 or Defera most times
The credit cost shown in the tables above no longer apply as everything got new prices "when the walls came down".
Nice - a Bus Ticket for deep space Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]