Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sov's Tour the Galaxy Route
Using the Adapted Borg Warp Core (Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer) which allows for Transwarp 20 instead of warp 9.97

Start at Tellar (Top right square of Alpha Quadrant)

Tellar
Ferenginar
Breen
Defera
Arawath
Algira
DS9
Tzenketh
Mizar
Corwin
Betazed
Chapel

From Chapel, switch to Beta Quadrant

Risa
Drozana
Archanis
Qo'nos
Khitomer
Pheben
Gamma Eridon
New Romulus
Virinat
Argelius
Orion
Teneebia

Ran out of time between Teneebia and Nimbus, but earned 775k EC. Keep in mind, you get bonus EC for completing the entire Alpha Quadrant.
Thanks for posting this! I've only been able to get all of alpha and part of beta, but that's with standard engines. Will try your route with my Borgies!

Mom
The laboratory crew returned a mapping of Sov's ALPHA route Smile

[Image: sovs-route-alpha.png]
klick picture to enlarge
printer friendly version

Beta is a challenge, I am trying to do better drawing, so this takes a while.

[Image: sig-001.png]
My laboraty crew gives me pride - the folks upgraded their map drawing consoles and now present a map of Fleet Captain Sovereign's beta course:  8)

[Image: sovs-route-beta.png]
klick picture to enlarge
printer friendly version
The circles mark stars that Captain Sovereign skipped or found out of range.
For limited displays we have a small version.

Meanwhile: My special operations team detected a group of time-space-distorters and reported their reality cheat and evasion maneuver: they perform an  Dizzy  instance change to achieve an unsanctioned warp through crypto-kernel-space. As these routes depend on contraphysics and may swallow your ships permanently after a  Smile  drunken develpers dance party, I would not take it.

[Image: sig-001.png]
Vulcan scientists, in this case me, did prove by experiment: On SOV's route with a no-frills Warp 9.9x ship, you get 450000 EC or better:

From Tellar to Ferenginar: Slipstream.
From Breen to Defera: Transwarp.
Turned on Course Algira to Deep Space 9: Slip stream, after DS9 jingle set course to Tzenketh.

It was good for 3 more systems in the Beta Quadrant.