Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uriel (Jem Hadar Dreadnought Carrier)
The ship that shaking my money maker on Risa for weeks on end bought!

Uriel

Although you may be able to squeeze a lil bit more dps with cannons and turrets you'd lose a load of console slots to RCS accelerators to make the turn rate viable for purpose so went with a broadside rig, the 180 arc on the torps mean that you can still bring all weapons to bear on target and the beam fire at will is awesome against multiple fast movers that you'd have trouble putting alot of dmg to with cannons when your hangar pets are down, also the subsystem targeting doesn't work with cannons.

How did I get the attack ships? You can still buy the Rom doff promotion boxes off the exchange for about 10mil a piece, took me about 10 of them to get and if you don't get the attack ship you get 10 lobi and a chance for a Suliban Cell Ship if you open the doff box too lol.
Nice build! Upgraded Jem Hadar, and a raider. Red matter capacitor, you lucky!!!!

So question... The engineering console choices: Do you need more turn rate? Doesn't hurt does it? The crit is nice... so moving on, Why a tachykinetic? I don't understand what that one is doing for you OVER an assimilated or zero point. So Im curious why you dont have either of those consoles on it?

I would love to know how she handles for you, and how your dps is doing. It is a beauty!
Initially it was force of habit that I put the tachyokinetic converter on as it's a staple on most of my cruisers, with the tach conv she handles like a supertanker in treacle and after swapping it out for the zero point she handled like a supertanker in treacle on valium so put her back in the end lol am thinking of swapping out the iso charge for the zero point, what you think?

Damagewise she's awesome, will have to get a logger so I can elaborate lol though with no buffs each beam kicks out about 400dps, found she was killing quicker using the blue dominion beam arrays than with heavier dps arrays so not gonna bother kitting her out with full fleet weaps and I can't praise the attack ships enough, they really do make her one of the best force multipliers I've seen.