Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Everyone!
My names Mikey, my account name is @virgoboy1981

My Starfleet toon is Admiral Marcus (Vice Admiral) Level 50 Tactical Career

My Klingon toon is Commander Tel'Peh Level 20 Tactical Career

My Romulan toon is Subcommander Tovan Level 20 Tactical Career

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (Great State of New Hampshire - Live Free or Die)

I have always been interested in Star Trek and my partner worked at gamestop, got me the game when it first came out and I have been playing it ever since. I was very happy to get the gamestop preorder Constitution Class (TOS) ship. Later I got the TOS bridge set (free uniforms, hand phasers, and a cute type F shuttle)

I have been subscribed for 543 Days, but as I said I have been playing this game since it first came out!

My favorite career's are Tactical & Engineering (I am currently debating about creating two more toon's in Engineering & Science)

My favorite ship? Well thats very hard to say. I don't have one favorite ship, I have three. The Original Constitution class, the Galaxy Class, and the Odyssey class (currently Marcus's Flagship USS Vengeance)

if there is anything you would like to know about me, I am an open book! Please feel free to ask ~ I dont mind and love meeting new people.... new friends!
Welcome Mikey,

Glad to have you!!!

There are some useful guides and posts on the site that may help you assess your next character. Fleet Admiral Ver has a ship guide that pretty much will tell you everything on each ship mass scale. Personally, I would tell you to up your Klingon to 50 and make another one to be dilithium mules. I put a post up about how to do it, you may find it useful.

Feel free to reach out with any questions, thoughts, or anything!!
I really like it a lot when I meet new members who are out going and energetic, plus respectful and pleasant - I think you reek of these things in a good way! hehe, did I read the book correctly? Welcome to the fleet, and the fleet website. We want to be "the fleet" for those that want to have a good time, and have a casual fleet that takes itself seriously enough to keep having fun.

Welcome aboard, and by any path you want to walk or run on feel free to message us, we do try to help.
Just an update I gained a rank with my Romulan toon - hes now a Commander (Captain) rank. I have neglected my Klingon, and will be leveling him up soon.
You having fun? Sick