Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
john@robby27
Account Name:robby27

Character Names: john@robby27(the only one in fleetso far ) Janos Skorzeny (bonus if you know that name) Razgriz

Your Current Rank:john is VA others LT com

Time Zone:eastern USA(live in NC)

How did you get into Star Trek Online?love the shows and movies and mmo"s so gave ita shot.

How long have you been playing for?was in the beta and day one release. a lifer so took my time with the stories. and then tooks soem time off. my mother got sick lost my dad, then the wife had two ops. so want to get back into game. slowly but getting there .

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? ask . if you dont know just ask. must of us will help if we can.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? dont have a fav . john is just the highest rank so the none i play .

What’s your favourite ship? my shinny new FLEET undefined dreadnought

What’s your best and worst STO moment?worst dealing with RL and coming back to have been kicked from my fleet.and thats after texting and chats in game with them over whats was going on. BEST finding this fleet from a random chat in space dock.

What are some of your other interests?WoW, STO. Xbone, 360 PS3( no 4 yet) reading (sci/fi)

What’s your favourite band?dont have one my playlist is all over the place. from johnny cass to dmx to acdc to movie scores.

Anything else you want to say? not yet
RL always takes precedence, always. We get it. And if - god forbid, RL every steps on your toes again, let us know. We are patient and casual and just enjoy having fun. A Commander rank is safe for 90 days, but if we know RL grabbed you you wont get kicked! Im glad you found us and we you. I hope you choose toa call this home for yor STO enjoyment.

Nice to have another member who is willing to chat and help others! We're playing an MMO, might as well actually play together! the more the merrier right?

Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you!! Welcome