Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting for duty...
To: Strike Group.

Greetings Strike Group members. I met Ver'quanen on Risa when he was talking about this fleet in Zone, I and I thought I'd check things out.

I built Nogg to do 2014 Risa and start to search for a new fleet. The fleet all of my other toons are in seems to have run it's coarse after reaching Level 20. I prefer team play and it's hard to do that these days.

Account Name: @usstasker

Character Names:
Nogg FED/ENG Ferengi, Tasker FED/SCI Trill, Task'rell FED/ENG Alien, Rene Picard FED/TAC Human
Rodek Martok KDF/TAC Klingon, Targrassh the Biter KDF/TAC Gorn.

Your Current Rank:
All except Nogg are Level 50 most have 3-5 full reps.

Time Zone:
US East coast EST

How did you get into Star Trek Online?
Knew of STO, joined at F2P launch. Maintain on and off Gold membership.

How long have you been playing for?
Started at F2P do about 3 hours daily.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?
Play the game how you enjoy it, Don't let others tell you you're having fun wrong!

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?
Space Sci, Ground Eng. But in truth it' boils down to preferring to be a team support member.

What’s your favourite ship?
Each toon runs a different ship type, But my pride and joy is the Vesta Class U.S.S Purple Nurple

What’s your best and worst STO moment?
I'll say this. I've become much more knowledgeable in the game. But for some sick twisted reason I just can let myself respect the skills on my first toon.

What are some of your other interests?
Aviation, Home DIY projects, keeping the wife happy.

What’s your favourite band?
Marilyn Manson one moment, Irish Folk music the next.

Anything else you want to say?
Hopefully things will work out with Strike Group and I land up bringing in my other FED and KDF toons.
Look forward to learning from you folks and possible teaching some of the stuff I've picked up.
USS Purple Nurple .... theres a subliminal msg there somewhere.

I like your advice and couldn't agree more. STO lets us do something different, differently, and so far, they have kept up the intrigue for me. I went life. $200 for a game I really enjoy? sure!!!!!

And, here here on the DIY & wife happy. Those two things go together
Glad to have you! Welcome