Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
76k DPS Romulan Sci Pilot Ship
Here is my build for my Rommy Sci pilot ship:

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...tship_9922

I hit 76k DPS with this build in ISA and it's not even complete as I still have things left to upgrade.

Please keep in mind that this was a run with people from the DPS-50000 channel so if you just copy my build and go jump in a PUG your probably not going to hit 76k with it. For one , without other high dps people , you can easily pull too much arrgo and probably die a lot. It's not built to tank.

Questions, comments, suggestions always welcome.
A 6th space duty officer slot from the fleet spire is cool: room for an extra conn officer or an extra damage controllenginer or whatever you like Big Grin

BOff-wise build is essentially a damage weighted Drake Build. For more survivabilty (though killing foes faster than they can punch the red alert button is survivability) an Emergency Power to Shields rather than double EPtW and a look on Engineering Team 2 should lead to a tougher, less berserk, load-out.

When plagiarizing your ship, a price-worthy alternative to the Tachyo Kinetic Converter may be the Neural Gelpack from Delta Reputation. It reduces all BOff abilities by 7% making your AP:Omega happy and some other abilities as well. 2 Points of extra juice and a bit more shields are also nice.

[Image: sig-001.png]
I do actually have a 6th doff slot, just never got around to getting a good doff for it. As far as EPtW, i use a double copy because I'm also using Emergency Weapon Cycle trait which gives a reduction to weapon power cost and firing cycle haste every time i activate EPtW so having 2 copys allows me to pretty much keep that going the entire time which gives a nice damage boost
*drools*

Wait.... no Zemok? *scribble scribble note to self... scribble scribble*
And why only APO2, instead of APO3?

*drools*

That's all I got.
It do have APO3, I probably just clicked on wrong one, I'll fix it when I get a chance, thanks