Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out - Speaking German to STO Community Managers
There are some AWESOME ground maps that just don't get used: Andor, Vulcan, Defera (only a very small portion gets used for the Defera missions - excluding invasion zone). New Rom, Dyson BZ, Dranuur have great use of ground - I'd like to see more exploration of ground maps
CCA - I love it, and it can be done in under 30 seconds. This leads to AFK penalties (per Beardy's note) and 30 seconds is pretty darned fast. Can something be done to change CCA and BRA so they aren't quite so speedy?
(02-12-2018, 12:37 AM)Edarta Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 07:06 AM)Sovereign Wrote: Speaking of fleet stuff. I really don't dig their new approach to fleet provisions that they did with the colony. The game is time consuming enough without more mini-games.

This time we can play Ground for provisions - if you don't like, I do. Especially Science can be King, Tacs are cool, Engineers rock - I learnt to love it and now I know I can do BHE, NTTE and MIE. Huzzah.

I guess, if they introduce a space ops to get provisions in a future holding, cookie monger ships will show up Peace

What I'm saying is, I really dislike the mini-games. It's just too time consuming. It's the #1 reason I stopped mining. It's tedious and takes too much time out of the fun stuff, especially with multiple toons.
Your point is valid, Sov - but I think the goal here is to get more ideas to the devs of stuff we would like to see. As there are other options for everything that don't require minigames (maybe with the exception of omegas) you don't HAVE to do stuff you don't like. Since you can now do the colony ground sim for provisions and use that for FC or sell for EC, it's a good option on their part for those who don't want mini-games. Any suggestions for other ways around the grind? Personally, I'd like more ways to get the elite marks like Iconian Datacores. I'm getting tired of Kobali Act III.
I wouldn't mind seeing a trade/swap system for rep doodads... like if you have a bazillion of [Borg Neural Processor] but need [Ancient Power Cell], it'd be nice to be able to convert, even at a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio.
Ed - Someone mentioned this in chat, so it's probably already addressed, but the STO folks need to add Stephen Hawking to the Memorials (he was in a TNG ep, after all.)
Sov, Mom, when another Captain's Table is set up, I put these on the list and try to attend.

[Image: sig-001.png]
This is copy pasta'd from your contest feed, but: Can the devs create provision burn special projects (like fleet mark burn projects)? Sims are popular, so making the rewards of sims not useful seems silly. (Maybe have provisions AND dil be required for the decorations, bars, etc.)?
Good thought, Mom!

Would also like to see sorting options for the C-store. With so many T6 ships, it'd be nice to sort by faction.
I have requested for attendance on Captain's Table #10 on May 18. I am very happy to report that I managed to present your topics on ground maps, reputations and fleet/colony for the meeting item list.

For the open discussion, I have 1 or 2 items of my own - housing on ships and existing bridge functionality. If you have something for me, post here and I will do my best to cover them.

I have always wondered why the Fleet bank are so limited in the amount of stuff you can have/bank. Considering the size of other fleets, I can only imagine what struggles they have compared to our fleet bank and active members.

Cant we have the option of buying more slots and/or expand the existing ones we have (Just like the option you have on your toon)? -
Or they could make it a chosen Fleet project to slot? Thereby still being a grind-thing for a fleet, but optional.

Thoughts?

-=There are 4 lights=-
I attend Captain's Table #10 on Friday. Have your Fleet Bank topic on my list for the main discussion. Qapla'!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I will no longer attend that Event.

Reasons:

After the Discussion some Admirals do "reports" in the Arc Forum where they give their Opinion rather than providing the Results.
A definite Result is not accepted and the Item discussed respawns like a Zombie next Meeting.
Some Alphagrunts do not listen to other attendees and sound like Sound Tapes brought online by trigger words, wasting lot of time e.g. by "teaching" a Console Gamer what he could have done wrong when on PC - the Console gamer did right btw and had described that, they have a bad issue on their platform.

I gave that as resumee and good bye message in the Forum about the recent table.

If needed I will poke the CM on personal basis as I have his eMail address.