Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out - Speaking German to STO Community Managers
Continue and expand the trend into more variety of fleet projects to encourage member participation in projects. Dilithium and doffs have become bottlenecks for some projects it seems. People don't want to farm/convert zen for dilithium and either don't know how or aren't interested in churning out dozens of doffs. (I'm guilty of this as well). The new colony projects are a good start.

Another thing that I was thinking of recently, is with the older reputations, like Omega, Romulan, and Nukara, the weapons available from the store and from daily/hourly boxes are frequently MK XI and/or Very Rare with only two modifiers. It's not 2010 anymore if it's very rare give it three mods to put it in line with other very rare items and if you're level 55 or whatever the prerequisite for MK XII is make the item MK XII. It may get more people to use these types of items rather than discarding them just because it feels like it's a nerfed VR item.Off the top of my head that's all I can brain for now. Take care Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shout out - Speaking German to STO Community Managers - by Invixus - 01-31-2018, 01:15 PM