Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out - Speaking German to STO Community Managers
(02-09-2018, 01:44 AM)Invixus Wrote: I did notice that some (but not all) space items were re-modded with additional or different mods, either because I'm dumb and didn't notice or because it was done after I was whining about it here. I'll let you guys decide which it is Tongue Ed's knowledge of all things STO will be a great addition to the Captain's Table good luck Smile

A large pile of items that are eliglible for re-engnieering are not re-engineerable.
A large pile of items that are not eliglible for re-engnieering are re-engineerable.

A pile of items already in game lost mods. These mods are gone. These mods are no more. They are exmods.

And some items now have more mods than granted by quality.
Ultra Rares have 4 mods, Epics have 5 mods. Q has changed this, because he could:
[Image: reengineering-bug-pep-epic.png]

The TR-116B Borg Puncher beats that: UR has 7, Ep has 8. Q decided that [ShPen]x4 is a single mod and added 3 for the sheer thrill of it.
Conclusion: re-engineering is a nice idea, the implementation was a botch

This was not on the Captains Table as many people, like me, made detailed, elaborate and appropriately expressive forum posts on that, creating threads full of work, post by post, for the Devs

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shout out - Speaking German to STO Community Managers - by Edarta - 02-11-2018, 01:28 AM