Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Strike Group
Hey guys, i recently joined the fleet, i am know ingame with my romulan character sinae@ussexcalibur. I Have been playing since Beta off and on and just recently came back to play the romulans which i am enjoying immensely! I am a fed alligned Rommy. I will make my self known more once i get comfortable with the fleet i am rather shy at first, but so far i have had a great reception.
welcome to the fleet. We have a lot of people that are shy and never talk, I do mean NEVER. Nothing against it or them, but I'm quite positive the more you chat with fellow fleet mates the more you will feel welcome and even have quite a bit more fun & make some friends.

From day one when I was "randomly invited to this fleet" to today, where I'm a Fleet Admiral and amongst the few who make it a point to be here daily and help the fleet grow, I have "fallen in love" with the game, and we have a really good group of members that I enjoy banter with.

Hope you find the same! Welcome once again
Thanks for the warm invite. I am sure I will warm up to this group just fine, it am busy leveling my romulan lately but I have two level 50 Feds also in the fleet