Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ho one n all
Account Name: @xofunks

Character Names: Vallash

Your Current Rank: 43

Time Zone: GMT

How did you get into Star Trek Online? Been a bit of a trekkie since i was a kid ( now 40 undefined

How long have you been playing for? off & on for years ( free accnt )

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Tac / Science

What’s your favourite ship? My Mirror assault cruiser atm

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Worst was being teh Worst Pug in a Borg STF-E and not knowing what i was doing and getting so much abuse. Best was beating it 2 days later undefined

What are some of your other interests? Boobs

What’s your favourite band? Most Deep House music

Anything else you want to say?

How would i go about gettign my other 2 toons brought over ?

1. Fed Tac in a dead fleet "Kasey"
2. KDF tac No fleet "L'Bor"

thanks for having me undefined
Welcome aboard Mr Funks!
I know all about those early days doing pves! Anyone in the fleet who is new to them should message on chat that your looking to do some, but need some instruction, we have plenty of players happy to help.

As your from the UK you should find as the evening goes on there are more people in the fleet looking to do pves so just shout if you want to get one going Sick
As for your other toons, I will send an invite to L'bor.... Kasey will need to leave his fleet before we can invite him

See you in game!
Welcome, thank you for joining, us, your other interests made me laugh, you found a good home here!
Welcome aboard! I love your alternative interests!

Next time you are online, shout out in Fleet chat or Strike Group chat and we will invite your alts.
Cheers Guys Sick