Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta Recruits Diaries
Hi,

I think it's a good idea to have a chat on obvious things that were not so obvious when I encountered them. Last Night my Rommi Delta Catriona missed 2 Iconian parts...

Klicking on an icon in the delta progress window tells you where to get the good stuff.

Crateris - I found the Tech Item I totally missed first time on rerun by using my scanner. I collected the materials from both anomalies, then my scanner lead me to the brushes where the items lay around & some bad guys.

Turning Point - don't listen to the amabassadors' chat. When I listened, Sighuiera bomarbed me with useless blabber about family, word and dog 1st time. And I lost the Delta Option. At rerun, I was smarter and picked the Iconian Dialog options imediately.

The temporal agent was not rewarding... Clicking on a completed level [10] in the Delta Dialogue offered the Mk IV equipment options. For now I prefer my upgrade-infused Mk II stuff (now Mk IV) crafted by my Big Cheese Mains.

[Image: sig-001.png]
Good wisdom, thank you for the post!
Temporal Ambassador was my last re-run: when you leave the Jeffries Tubes: Yarr, Castillo and T'Nae enter the Room through a door, that closes behind them. Go through that door an find the Delta data.

My last pick from the free Delta equipment was a ground pack: fine for a BOff (the Uneasy Allies episode gives a great Captains Set) and you get a Kit with nice Modules.

Nice addition...Keep em coming, more info we have..better guide we can create!!
My Romulan Fed Delta is now going twards 60, to get the Kit from Uneasy Allies at MkXII... When Mel'hMac is going on tour, maybe I find some other nasty Iconian Stealth Tricks Tongue

For now I have a tiny bug work around: sometimes getting the Delta Data does not turn the mission point to green, but the Delta Dialog showed it was resolved. A friend had it the other was around - Mission Accomplished, but not noted... I started checking the Delta Dialog after each items, that was calming Tongue

If the forum had the voting options, I'd +1 it, THANKS!
On the surface of Rura Pente, after following the mastiff to Drake - let the Human wait freezing, use your scanner and pick up the Iconian marble. Then return to Drake and carry on

When stealing the Runabout from Starbase 157, the green green circle was a distraction from the iconian data!

I made a map where I am downloading, while tunneling through the main mission would have been another re-run. The cold winds of Rura Penta tought me!

[Image: iconian-sb157.png]

Great info! Thanks for posting!!!

Keth
i wish i could get into the game lol now its crashfest lol info though ty man
Preparing The Rise of Mel'hMac (okay, okay, leveling my Klingon Delta Recruit a bit) I gathered some Intelligence as players found the Zaria mission crashing where you free prisoners from the Breen mine. The same issue was reported to occur on the Defera daily mission.

There are people who are even more mad than me, and on his blog the chap tells how he finally succeded: Avoid Intelligence BOffs / Boff use of Intelligence abilities.

I did not try to crash the daily. Without employing Intel guys Piper, my first char and always a friend of the Deferi, did Zaria as he did always. Almost. There was this Breen frost grenade that put him into an ice block and killed him...

Klingon Delta Recruit Mel'hMac is now on his way. First special was the Alpha mission. Use your scanner to find the Iconian device.

As the Delta interface is gone
You have the use your Tesseract Communicator.
Its right-click menu is useless.
Double-click it, get the Delta Menu.

No big enlightment, except it took me an hour to catch the obvious...

Federal Deltas get their first "tunnel vision is bad for you" encounter at the Klingon station at Lackey: The mission terminal is in a pit, where you do the main mission data upload and the concluding fight against the Klingons. The delta mission terminal is on normal level, behind the pit.

At Bomari III, the delta terminal is in the pit, to the right.