Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilitihium weekends - Maximize your profits!
Since we've got a dil minig weekend going on, here are my notes - but feel free to add your own thoughts.

In order of biggest bang for your buck (most dil, least time):
Preferred mining claims (10k dil for 1 minute of mining)*
Turning in contraband: 3k dil for 1 minute of work – but it has a 4 hour cool down. If you pay attention and keep it timed right, you can do well.
Solanae Ground Battlezone (10-20k/hour depending on dinos - keep your frosted boots on hand!) Do pick up daily missions from Commander Arnold from additional dil!) (Voth implants can also be turned in for additional dil!) Note: It's harder to get full credit on the dinos these days, so you may need to camp out in order to get full dil payout!
Solanae Space / Undine (12k/hour) (Isomorphic Injectors can also be turned in for additional dil)
Academy mission: 720 dil for less than 1 minute. It's probably not worth going to Q'onos or ESD just for this – but if you're there, turning in contraband, it's worth the extra minute.

Nukara
Easy Mission: 540 dil plus Nukara marks
Medium missions: 900 dil plus Nukara marks
Pick up all four missions and run them concurrently: about 10-12 minutes = 2880 dil
Easy doesn't have a cool down – you can reacquire immediately. Medium has a 15 minute cool down from time of acquisition. You can get 12k dil/hour here, so it rivals BZ. A bit boring though!
(Don't do zone wide mission for dil – time consuming for the small amount you receive)

New Romulus Ground missions 720/mission
Staging area, Atlai and Paehoes can be run in about 3-5 minutes: Hwael averages 7 minutes, Vastam, Warehouse, Underground Ruins, and Caves run 10-12 minutes: I stick to the first three.
(Atlai: stay near the southern edge - more nanovs, insects and water samples there; Paehoes, collect 45 plant samples on the hill directly behind the main tent. Monotonous - but it's 3 minutes to complete.) Don't forget the Romulan marks can be turned in for dil - but there is no bonus.
Note: mission time does not include time to get from one location to the next, and this does affect your efficiency.

Foundry missions: Variable, but for short missions (Fed: Sword of Kuvah Magh, KDF??) Approx 2600 dil for 15 minutes if it's the first spotlight mission of the day for you. Pick up mission "Investigate Officer Reports" for additional 960 dil. This mission has a 30 minute cd from time of acquisition - so it will be in cd about the time you're done with mission.

Nimbus: 3 ground missions at approx 480/mission (varies with your success on the desert monster missions - up to 680 di) and if you do one of the option missions that appears every 10 minutes or so. Total dil averages 1600 for 10 minutes. Frosted boots are your friends.

Defera Space missions: 1440 dil for the Aiding the Deferi mission ( three missions). If you go in equipped with a big ship and lots of beams, you'll kill this in 20 minutes or less.
Defera: Emancipation: 480, 5 minutes for a fast ground fight.
Defera: Free the prisoners: 480, but can take time since you first have to find the Breen patrol, then there are screens you have to click through, and it will cost you 1000 gpl. (Jam sensors if you don't want to pay up!) Also is buggy: I usually skip this.
Max: 2400 dil/30 minutes
Depends on your fighting ability and your ship: I find it's not a good one for me (tho I haven't tried it with my new builds), but if you've got the dps, go in, shoot 'em up, and you'll get some serious dil.

Defera ground:
Easy: 240 dil + marks
Medium: 336 + marks
Hard: 480 + marks
Easy and medium are time sinks: Take all four hard missions, grab a fleet team, and you'll be out in 15 minutes with 1920 dil, (Note: City has been bugged)

Things to consider: most missions have 20 hour cool down from time of acquisition. To overcome this, you can pick up the mission the day before the weekend starts, then run the mission, turn it in and immediately reacquire it and run it again. This eliminates having to travel to and from. (A few, like the Beasts mission on Nimbus are 20 hours from when you turn the mission IN - so you can't run it twice in a row - but you can run the other two missions.)

Have fun!

Mom
I take the Romulus space patrols tour these days. I get close to 6000 Dilithium in half an hour and some marks. The Tholian alert is peppering 1440 extra Dil when done first time that day. There are many space battles, I really enjoy using my strongest vessel on these.

[Image: sig-001.png]
For me, earning dil isn't the problem, it's refining it. I can only refine 8500/day + an extra 1000 every 48hrs, so earning dil means nothing now. Tongue
I run the gathering and refining with 10 characters - 80k a day during the weekends:

$$$

Open transmission to all Warriors of The Empire: Respond to Breen Patrols with Violence & Honor!