Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro for tutorial videos made by the group
Hi guys recently its been decided to create tutorials on how to play Star trek online, since most people that do videos on how to do dps and such things make intros for their videos i suggested we made a intro for our videos too.
  Start suggesting what we could do about it here, i got 2 ideas and one is to create an ingame video for the intro that showed our fleet in a team or an starship animation (2d) if that is even possible lol oh well lets see were this leads.
To follow up Signus' message, we're planning to follow a single toon from creation to level 65 - BUT we'll create additional videos to deal with peripheral ideas (like where the KDF story line is different, etc.) But yeah, an intro would be cool.
And music! Anyone out there write and play original music? That would be awesome!
I have a small insight in Video-editing.
I worked in a producition company some years ago. Thus working with IT, but spent some time with TV-editors.
So I will be happy be help out where I can..
Mom and/or Ed what tools are you using to edit movies with?

-=There are 4 lights=-
oh right i forgot about the music, i also have video editing skills but they are outta hobby xD
I use demorecord for capture, OBS for recording, and have Adobe Premiere (which I don't use well) and Movavi, which is basic but good for editing.
After watching some tutorials on DemoRecord and how it works.
I'm so much gonna try it out.. Smile Smile I will see how far I get before my fist will go through my monitor.. Smile
I will let Mom and/or Ed judge my progress.. Smile

-=There are 4 lights=-