Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.R.W. CARPE DIEM - Ed's Fleet D'Khellra (T6 D'Deridex)
R.R.W. CARPE DIEM
[Image: carpe-diem-01.png]
I dreamt a long time of building one of those beauties!

The Ship
The ship is very lovely and here is the STO Academy Build: CLICK ME
However there are many options to get more from it, or to build it differently.

Option Sample: Space Ship Traits
I used those I got with the purchases I could make with in my free2play project - but Unconventional Tactics will probably replace History will Remember when the Captain get's her Strategist Specialization completed. If we get a TOS Recruit Replay, the Critcal Systems Trait is a strong WANT! The Cold Hearted trait from 2017s Winter Event Ship is another trait I would kill tribbles for!

Option Sample: Personal Space Traits
I use Repair Crews and Context is for Kings from the Exchnage. The ship grows restinances to 70% and higher during battle - Redirected Armore Plating from the Renegade's Regret mission might be an adequate replacement for one of these.

Option Sample: DOffs
I am overdoing CD Reduction for the Engineering Team at the moment (even Aux2Bat has its limits in deduplication) for most contineous agilty from the Maneuver Rep impulse drive and build up ectra Hull by the Miracle Worker spec ship trait.

The Borg Numbers
Sufficiently Agile under resonable circumstances:
[Image: carpe-diem-scm-dps-01.png]
Can stand the beating when it gets nasty:
[Image: carpe-diem-scm-dps-02.png]
It's not just the DPS - I want to be happy in Random Groups too. I really liked how the CARPE DIEM almost shrugged off incoming attacks.

The Movie
I picked some Tau Dewa patrols, Elite difficulty - so you can see how the ship runs in controlled environments Cool

[Image: sig-001.png]