Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first DPS ship
(first post)
Hello guys ! For about 1/4 of year I'm making my first tac. DPS ship. I'm using fleet Avenger t5-U and this is my build:
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=avengert5u_0 ,I'm currently using these doffs: warp core engineer 20% on use of eptX +20 power levels,

I would like to know what do you think about consoles which I'n using (ignore neu.alloy,EPS flow regulator and field generator. This is only trash I'm using right now)

I want to focus on getting consoles that I can buy for fleet credits/dil. and EC since I don't have lobi crystals to buy awesome consoles right now.I will be getting Sustained radiant field (ico.rep) and Bio neural gel pack (delta rep) but I don't have them yet and I wanna know how to fill my last slots.

Thank you for replying , Anomial Cool

please ignore my clumpy mistakes,I was friting too fast while doing something on internet and in sto.
I would go to:
Consoles: Conductive RCS Accellerator, Sustained Radiance Field, Zero Point Module, 2 Plasma Generating Wpn Sig Nullifiers [Inert] or [Ins]
DOffs: get 3 Damage Control Engineers to Reduce EPtX Cds
BOffs:
Engineer Cdr: Emergency Power To Shield, Engineering Team-2, Emergency Power To Weapons-3, Reverse Shield Polarity-3
Universal Lt: Science. Polarize Hull, Energy Drain or Transfer Strength-2
Test on Tac LtCdr: Tac Team 1, AP:Beta-1, Fire-at-Will-3

[Image: sig-001.png]