Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admirality; Is perfection required?
Short answer? NO

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3]

This was about a 70-80% success, with a teenage % for crit.

I will say I have failed a NUMBER of times on a few 98% success planned missions, so much so that I still question the accuracy of these ratings.

What is your results so far? Do you have any amazing screenshots in either direction to share?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is one that really COULD have succeeded.... nearly a 100% success, and decent crit chance.......

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's cryptic math. Perfection will not guarantee success, no matter how close to 100% success you might have. I've had a few with 100% success rating and 80% crit. chance and still failed.
Just for snicks, I slotted a VR project and assigned my last ship - a captain's gig with virtually no points - and only that ship - to it.

Must have lucked out because I completed the project successfully. Not something I'd want to count on, but if you only have one ship left, why not go for it?
I have an opinion. And I think cryptic will Nerf it because it's going to get abused:

Use a single shuttle or gig to roll the admirality projects you don't care about or are ridiculous, in order to get a better project immediately. Worst case, you wait 5 minutes for the shuttle to cool down then slot the big cheese project.

This is ofc assuming you have a few shuttles, but they are cheap. Even a 30min cd isn't bad. Who needs skip tokens?
Never have seen a point to the skip tokens - put a POC ship on a mission to get the next one. If I fail, no prob - but I'm failing missions that I shouldn't so the numbers balance out in the end.