Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R&D - what now?
[Image: r104ns.png]

So... This is me bragging, or me looking to literally mark a date in the sand from when R&D was first introduced to us, or, perhaps its something more?

I pick the former. This is something more. While I am boasting a slight amount of pride for completing R&D to level 20 in all areas since Season 9.5 in July of 2014 just a little over a year ago, I am actually offering services to anyone, in any area that would like something crafted for them.

I will gladly stream the process to you via a live twitch feed, and I am willing to rush deliver a result for a fair like kind exchange of some content. I have a DOFF of purple quality for each area.

This is accurate as of 11/18/2015:
  • With (2) +50 quality boosts slotted (these are quite expensive) you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 46%
  • With (2) +25 quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 42%
  • With (2) +10 quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 38%
  • With (1) +50 quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 42%
  • With (1) +25 quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 39%
  • With (2) +10 quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 36%
  • With (0) quality boosts slotted you get a MAXIMUM quality chance for Ultra Rare of 32%
Items of the Maximum quality take 20 hours, or 20,000 dilithium to complete.

Hit me up in game, or here, and I will make anything for anyone. You can look at the R&D tab of your own schools to see whats required to craft each item. Most of these things you can craft fairly easy and quickly, or buy them on the exchange.

here is a great tool from @dabelgrave to get you in the right place.  You can email me the materials along with your request, but I recommend talking to me first, so I can let you know if you can have it in 20 hours Smile

Take care!
Congrats on hitting level 20 in all the schools!