Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me, formerly know as Mit'Naqt
I changed my Forum alias, as now my active Fed people also joined undefined I have been in a quite quiet Fed fleet - When I joined with Mit'Naqt as she just wanted a home, the [strike group] channel was great immediately. So The Fed people came in. Details will follow, I just start with a char list:

Mit'Nat, Klingon, Tech-60, IKS THUNDER - An'Quat class Command Cruiser

Mel'hMac, Klingon, Tac Delta Recruit-30, IKS IKS QA'HLAU - Pach Raptor

Lord Helmchen (Dark Helmet), Ferengi, Sci-42, USS PYRAMID OF EVIL - APU Cruiser. Part time would-be Super Villain & Pan Galactic Big Cheese, never promote him!

Catroina, Fed aligned Romulan, Tac-60, RRW SOUVEREIGN - Vastam class Command Cruiser

Priss, Vulcan, Sci-60, USS EINSTEIN - Pathfinder Science Ship

Piper, Human, Tac-60, USS OLIPHANT - Presidio class Command Cruiser

Edar'Ta, Fed aligned Romulan, Sci-60, RRW IVORY HAWK - Dyson Surveillance Science Destroyer. Might be seen sometimes on RRW FRACTAL HAZARD - Apdated Tal Shiar Battle Cruiser or RRW PERMAFROST - Sarr Theln Breen Carrier (both scheduled for refit)

[Image: sig-001.png]
Ah - found the questionaire...

How did you get into Star Trek Online?
A friend suggested to try - I had played WOW for 7 years. I love Star Trek, WOW somehow grew stale, and I was immediately caught be by many things different: Spaceships! Helpful people even when ESD chat goes nuts, just a different pace, mission loot enables you to join the big events, and more.

How long have you been playing for?
I started STO in September last year.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?
Enjoy the missions. Take your time. Be patient, ask mates before purchasing ships. Subscribe the game for a month (account bank, # of chars).

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?
"Yes." - "Yes, what?" - Yes, SIR!"

What’s your favourite ship?
"Yes." - "sigh...."

What’s your best and worst STO moment?
Worst: Unimatrix 008 came online, did bad damage to me, I tried to run, exploded hull-to-hull at a team member who exploded for no apparent reason and then /told me "Never join a STF again". There is an ignore list, anyway.

Best - meeting freindly people. And some of these:
[Image: 4GEWINNT.png]
This was Khitomer Vortex Advanced, a team member was lost after the entry cube, time optional done.

What are some of your other interests?
Reading! Programming (do it on job, and at home if I find a purpose like supporting my gaming activities... see the 2409padd). Talking, much talking. Good food.

What’s your favourite band?
Dead can Dance (mee. wong genre, mate. try "Aion"), Alannah Myles, Adele, Johnny Cash, Subway to Sally, Joachim Witt, Genesis, Eurythmics

Anything else you want to say?
Live long and prosper.

Time to show my First Chars.
Perhaps you have not noticed yet. I tend to over-do things.

Mit'Naqt, my first character that joined Strike Group
[Image: cc-mitnaqt.png]
A Lone Wolf till level 60, she was just looking for a friendly home

Dark Helmet, my first Fed character that joined
[Image: cc-darkhelmet.png]
I Shrunk This One! Bridge Officers, left to right: Prima Verde, Roswell, Cucumber and Greta Green

Piper, my first STO character
[Image: cc-piper.png]
As he was my first one, he made most of my mistakes. He did all story arcs. He is a Diplomat. So are his Bridge Officers, except Seven of Seven (who refuses to adapt).

Catriona, my first Delta Recruit
[Image: cc-catriona.png]
She definitively is my new-found main. So she also did all story arcs and explores the Galaxy. Here you see her with her Kobali Ground Officers: Lamut-Ekan, mostly invisible and Asa Move, blue android with blue pet.

I really admire your screen shot candor, it comes out great! Keep em coming, and thanks for bringing more of the family to the picnic!
The all-around-the-clock Risa Party is running, a time to have fun and to express yourself!
[Image: risa-09.png]

[Image: me-rl.png]

The guy behind all these Smile

I'm trying to squint to see the cd cases..... wii, xbox/1/360, ps/2/3/4, PC.... DVD... BluRay....

nice to meet you! .... Chainsmokers ain't got nothing on you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0
ps.... hilarious as all get out, but an awesomely-addicting song haha
It's a bit time for Nostalgia - it's more than a year ago since I left World of Warcraft...

So here is Edarta, my first MMORPG character, Holy Priest in WOW, on a quite Sunday morning in Stormwind:
[Image: wow-edarta.png]

My Guild friends tell me, I actually left some kind of heritage: the safarihelm teams and strategies for WOW pet battles still make many people happy. Apparently this team got famous: win PVP battles either by opponents surrendering on sight or win after an hour, by boring them to submission...

[Image: pvp-sonnensang.png]
Have photosynthesis and let the sun shine!

Star 
*** One Year in Strike Group ***

[Image: year-one.png]

To celebrate my first year here, Cecilia donned her most beautiful flowers Party
Grats man! We are happy to have you here, you bring flavor, life, and wisdom to the Fleet. I am glad you became a part of what makes this game even better!