Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9BSP - 2392) Visions of Pain (DT's background part 1) (R)
(Once more she was a ten year old a third of her life now as a slave performing duties for the Matriarch Lysiv Harkonnien. It had been so long in their service that she had managed to bury her memories of her parents. Then she met him. The new slave, the Andorian house boy Thari, there was a gleam to his eyes that she felt in the secret part of her soul that still craved freedom.  Then came the wonderful days where the Matriarch had her train the new houseboy in his duties. Young love, so innocent even in a place of corrupt darkness. So foolish to a jaded adult eye, her memories shifted a few weeks later. That night and that last conversation…

“Jada we can make it out of here, they trust you and my family has contacts here. We can escape.” Thari’s words so full of hope at the time she couldn’t help but believe them.

“Yes Thari let’s get away from here, we can go home.”

The plans made the night came and they slipped out during the guard transition making it undetected. Jada remembering the position of every security sensor and the blind spots on the grounds, it was almost a game to get to the service entrance where she could input the code and they would step through to their freedom. The problem is, games can be lost. Opening the door Thari did the elegant ladies first. Stepping through she first glanced the huge bloated shadow then she felt the vicious sting of the Baron’s whip on her skin.

“Traitorous whor!! I knew you would run” again the sting of the barbed whip tore her flesh the smell of her own blood still as fresh in her memories. The trails of fire burning once more, then looking to Thari for some salvation only to see his hopeful smile  grow cold as he stepped over to the Baron.
“you were right sir she had been hiding skills from you” The tears in her eyes washing out the images instead came violations not quite in maturity it did not matter. She learned that Tiycil Harkonnien, the Baron, preferred his women young and unable to fight back After a week of his pleasures she was broken inside. Both spiritually and literally as in one of his rapes/beatings he took it too far and her back was broken her legs unable to move her blood staining her body and the floor. But through it all there were two things permanently burned into her memories, Thai’s smile and the depraved look in Tiycil’s eyes.

Jada had at that point felt as if she would die. To this day she did not know why the Matriarch visited or decided to take pity on what was left of the poor broken trill that she was at that point. Perhaps, Jada thought, it was because she hadn’t died. Perhaps the Matriarch had plans for her. All she knew was there was a kiss on her forehead then two people covered head to toe in red lifting her up and wheeling her off.  After a week in a dark hole the bright lights of the surgical suite blinded her but then there was Lysiv Harkonnien’s face and the gentle whisper of her voice, and what turned into a terrible vow.

“My little spotted child, if you live through this fire you will be my properly forged slave.”

Then Jadas screams began anew.

Cybernetic repairs are usually done with a delta wave inducer to keep the patient asleep. Usually, Jada though was not allowed the pleasure of an unconscious oblivion. She was kept awake through the process as every nerve in her spinal column was connected and patched. And when she could scream no more her throat burning and whisper quiet she saw the Matriarch smile. And then say

“you are truly lucky child”) (DT's original script)

(my take)

The distinct memories of adolescence overcame her again. Her eidetic mind gave her memory of her emotions and her fears of the moment, not just the facts and figures.  She was serving the Matriarch Lysiv Harkonnien, the leader of the house of Rashov.  At least that who ran the show on the inside, Baron Tiycil Harkonnien, her only brother, was the public face of the house, but he was again simply a tool for the far superior mind and ability of the Matriarch he served.

Jada had gone through the change and was beginning to know how to hide her enveloping womanhood. If she gave in to those impulses, she would be that much more of a target for greedy and often abusive guests of the Baron. Hatred fed her memories: Hatred of him, of her parents and her future.  Her emotions we so clouded she could barely recall her parents' faces any longer, emotions clouded far more than merely her recollection of facts, but of all the good that came with those memories as well.

Jada thought many times of using the kitchen shears to end her life to end her abuse and torment, but in this, she wasn’t as courageous as her front made her out to be.   One particularly bad exposure to her master’s lecherous hand left her bandaging her ribs from where his perverse abuse left her reeling in pain.  She promised tonight would be the last night she would be a tool for his delusion of importance.

The Matriarch visited that evening with a new boy in tow, and Andorian named Thari.  The Baron was tasked with teaching him to be a house boy, and to learn the duties that came with it. Jada’s sisterhood was prepared for generations to teach, and eagerly accepted the chance to be out of the Baron’s direct eye.

Jada was tasked with showing him the galley, and the common tasks he would be responsible for while he was here, days turned into weeks and her yearning for gentle affection brought her closer and closer to infatuation with her charge.
                Thari woke Jada with a start at nearly three hours past the house shutting down for the night, holding her mouth shut so she couldn’t scream as he woke her.  The words haunt her still.

“Jada, wake up, we have to go!” Thari said.

Jada was barely aware of what was happening as Thari gave her some traveling clothes and insisted she put them on.

“Thari?... what are you doing here? What’s going on?” Jada asked completely confused and exposed.

Thari waited impatiently for her to get dressed and then took her hand almost pulling her from her simple tent outside the estate walls.

“My family, they found me, they’re sending a shuttle we can be off planet in just a few hours and then we’ll be free from all of this.  We just have to get to the shuttle-bay, my cousin will get us on board” Thari whispered exasperated and anxious.

Jada’s heart leapt as she gripped his hand tighter and nodded running with him.  “I know the code, we’ll get through.” She gave up information she thought could be helpful, and hopefully pleasing as her infatuation was growing with him.

Jada took the lead avoiding the patrols, finding gaps in the security perimeter and before they knew it they were inside the shuttlebay.

The shuttlebay was dark, only some safety lights illuminated a shuttle ready for launch, a blue-skinned alien waved to them and Jada smiled with her excitement ignoring her surrounding for perhaps the first time since she was in the baron’s service and rushed toward the waiting salvation.

“Traitorous Whore!” Jada heard just before the searing pain of an energy whip knocked the wind out of her and took her to the floor. “I knew you would run!” she was being lifted to her feet by her throat, the scum caked mouth of her corpulent master cackled in her face as she could barely breathe enough to respond.  She noticed Thari standing confidently just on the other side of the Baron.

“You were correct Master; she exploited every flaw in the security fence and made it here without so much as a whisper of the guards thinking something was off.”

The Baron looked at the boy and nodded. “At least some of my slaves appreciate a little respect for the kindness I show them, but you!” His eyes refocused on Jada. “You are going to learn exactly how gentle and accommodating I have been until now.”

Jada blacked out often during the rape, during the beatings, but in every memory, Thari was there watching and managing her abuse and torture.  Tiycil lent her out to the most savage of his clients, they often beat her until she could barely move, but each morning she would wake in the medical bay largely healed from her superficial wounds so she could be used again, she was so weak her experience in protecting herself was insufficient, her eye blinded by exhaustion, by betrayal and most often by the brutal attentions of her abusers.

One evening she was beaten so badly her legs and spine had been broken, an Andorian far stronger than most of her clientele used her as a punching bag for his failure in life, and had scarcely even slowed down when the Baron’s guards pulled the Andorian away.  Jada never even knew his name.

“She was bleeding and paralyzed, the medic doesn’t think she’ll survive the night.” Thari reported.

“Let the bitch die!” Tiycil Laughed and went back to his meal.

Lyciv looked at her brother in dismay and snapping ordering Thari to her side at once, being a far more adept slave than Jada had been led to believe he responded perfectly. 

“Call, the surgeon, I won’t let her death be her escape, and it’s time she understands that not even her life is hers to do with as she pleases.” Thari flinched at the command but realized his apprehension and ran off to get the surgeon.

Jada came too lying crumpled and broken on the medical bed, her back was exposed and straightened as the incomparable pain in her legs and back nearly lapsed her back into unconsciousness, the surgeon was applying cortical stimulators to her back to save the nerves and attaching an artificial vertebrae to repair the paralysis, this was a dramatically cheaper option than regrowing the spinal column but there were many advantages to having electronics in her body, just in case.

The surgeon was about to apply anesthetic to her back when Thari stopped him.

“The Baron demands that she feel the pain, every moment of the procedure, it will encourage her to resist straying from her place in the future.” He smiled sadistically.

Jada lapsed in and out of consciousness again and again, her body couldn’t handle the torture, but the medicine wouldn’t let her die.

Thari stood inches from her head during one of her more lucid moments speaking what was obviously scripted line: “If you make it through this child, you will finally live up to your potential, the fire will make you my perfect phoenix, if you don’t the crows will let you rot.” Thari drew great pleasure out of her suffering and she hated him for it, she would get her revenge, she would survive for that reason if nothing else.

The Matriarch was in the room when Jada finally awoke, the pain almost as bad as the surgery, it immediately sent her back into shock, but she heard the matriarch laugh and comment before she blacked out again “My, you truly are a lucky child.”  Her cackling echoed into the black as Jada lost herself to the pain again. 

But she survived.