Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradoxon Class Temporal Dreadnought
Hail the I.I.S. DISCORDIA!

[Image: ship-discordia-hell.png]
Edar'Ta's Paradoxon class Temporal (Science) Dreadnought from Hell

The stoacademy relies on documentation, the actual ship features a secondary deflector! I noted that in the build. I found it easier to understand than the Annorax, and this time I slotted 3 temporal ship consoles. My strong oppinion is: use NONE or 3. 

It will take a while to see what I can get from her on long term - for the first ISA PUG I met an incredibly strong group, and though I chew my nails waiting to get out of combat after defeating a group of foes (a problem I encounter on all ships with hangars) the ship scored a personal record for Edar'Ta immediately.

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [02:28] DMG(DPS) - @najj210: 16.34M(116.35K) @xvladanx: 9.74M(68.67K) @tomislav556: 8.77M(63.70K) @edarta: 4.43M(30.30K) @shelby100: 4.23M(28.85K)

For the ZARATHUSTRA (Annorax) I tinker with a patchwork engine set - for the tac heavy loadout I have choosen here for the DISCORDIA, the known good Species 8472 Counter Command 4-piece-set is my primary choice.

I am slighty at odds which Science skills to pick:
  • Energy Siphon (Greedy Emitters Trait) and Gravity Well 3
  • or Gravity Well 1 and Destabilizing Resonance Beam 3, using the Delta Recruit Space Trait...

[Image: sig-001.png]
Flying and learning, in ISAs the DISCORDIA never did fewer than 29K. With GW 1 and DRB-3, the Kremin BOffs to cut Sci CD and the 3-set console CD reduction that gives me quick recover of the Temporal Rift Stabilizer, the DISCORDIA is the first ship where I managed to stop Nanite Spheres from healing the Gates even when a less-smart PUG calls them early.

Exploding once: SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - ATKS In: 1,201 ATPS: 2.08 (55.0% of Team) - Edar'Ta@edarta

She did well this morning anyway:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [09:37] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 17.41M(30.65K) @ractaros96: 8.55M(15.34K) @tomaspiett: 4.75M(8.40K) @shira1yamato: 4.41M(7.86K) @fuyicmaster: 1.83M(3.26K)

Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]