Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. ANGST - Ed's Quas Flightdeck Cruiser
My 2nd account's benevolant alien vagabond Shrek flew the Malon cruiser until he got level 60. The Malon was not a bad ship and is rarely seen - but after a while I got sick of the dirty exhausters. And so...

SHREK OF ICONIA WAS BORN!
[Image: bridge-angst-b.png]

When I saw the great bridge, Shrek did the Midnight mission to dress appropriately...

See the U.S.S. ANGST!
[Image: ship-angst.png]

I gave Shrek some gifts. The great beams waited a lonmg time to get used and here they match the ship and make a true difference. The Polymorphic Probe array and the EMP Probe skill are nice and they add some flair. The build shows some Mark numbers missing - tomorrow is upgrade Weekend and I will upgrade everything to MK XII, maybe one or two pieces go Mk XIV. I got a warning from PuppetX on the relative low turn rate - so I decided to run an all beam arry build. Which is nice when fast opponents - especially in the Undine Battle Zone see you broad side fire, hurry to your other side - and see broad side fire again Smile
As the AEGIS set serve me very well, I am quite relaxed while earning Dlithium and Reputation for a Sovereign-approved engine loadout: Undine Deflector, Adapted MACI Inpulse Drive & Adapted MACO Shield.

Already in the Malon, Shrek was not afraid of anything. When he encountered one of the worst groups ever in ISA/Infected Conduit Advanced tonight, he actually made his best game so far:

How to spend 17:38 minutes for an ISA?
[Image: horrible-angst.png]
Get 3 waves of spheres at the 1st Transformer.

[Image: sig-001.png]
The build is now updated. It was Update Week End and Shrek had 3 Dil free golden upgrades. Target was to get the consoles to Mk XIV - 2 lucky strikes in a ~20k Dilithium Operation called for an Immediate ISA.

This time I met a good group :-)

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:22] DMG(DPS) - @gpunkt611: 16.40M(50.90K) @starbase2015: 7.32M(23.18K) @robur68: 5.53M(17.90K) @Andrashan: 4.82M(15.14K) @alcyone80: 3.12M(10.01K)

2nd behind a skilled Scimitar - Shrek is a very happy Ogre now Big Grin

And... exploding once... Shrek can also be happy on first place Smile

Falcon@alliefalcon07: CLR—Infected Space[7:11]— Dmg(DPS) —Shrek 11,281,612(26,175) Spayx 9,579,041(22,592) Falcon 7,882,743(18,289) DarkWolf 7,562,766(17,964) Raven 1,583,444(4,060)