Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Fleeties
Account Name: Freckledmofo. Why? It just happens to be a moniker I came up with when I was like...19 or something. Also I happen to have freckles and shit.

Character Names:
  • STAR: I know, highly unoriginal but I don't want to waste zen on renaming her. Also I thought her full name would show when I first started ("Twinkle Little Star" oh ho ho). This is who I play as 95% of the time. She's a green alien chick with purple hair because why not.
  • K'POW: My Romulan delta recruit. Her original name was B'UTHOLE but someone had to have complained about it because STO made me change it undefined
  • KRYSTAAL: My really slutty Klingon delta recruit. I've barely even played on this one.
Your Current Rank: Star is 56, K'pow I think is 32 and Krystaal is only 7.

Time Zone: Specific Standard Time, by the specific ocean

How did you get into Star Trek Online? Because Farnsworth strong-armed me into it "I have a loving significant other who also plays and I wanted to spend more time with him"

How long have you been playing for? Not very long. I started a couple months ago but only have been regularly playing for less than a month.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Don't be a hoarder! I hoarded all my shit at first and was completely overwhelmed with what each thing meant for each purpose and which one was better for my needs. Turns out, most of it was pure crap anyways.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Engineering. My specialty in almost any game I play is tanking. I love to tank - if you're in space, get the fuck behind me and let me take all the damage.

What’s your favourite ship? The toy boat in my bathtub.

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Best is meeting good people --- also I did an advanced Undine space STF last night with a couple people and while everyone else died at least once, I didn't even go below 50%... so I gave myself a pat on the back.

What are some of your other interests? Art (drawing, painting, graphic design) and other video games! I like experimenting with makeup too. I also like a few select reality shows like RuPaul's Drag Race but that's because I'm a fag hag.

What’s your favourite band? Rubber

Anything else you want to say? I'm typing this while I'm at work. Don't tell my boss.
Hi Freckles, it's always nice meeting you and to see you flying unscared into heaviest trouble Big Grin

[Image: sig-001.png]
hi Star! Congrats on putting up with your SO your new ship!
Welcome to Strike Group!

Could you post your build in a Shipyard thread when you have a chance?
You: https://i.imgur.com/QLdCnh.jpg
Big Grin
(08-31-2015, 03:11 AM)freckledmofo Wrote: Also I happen to have freckles and shit.

The freckles sound cute, the rest you should do something about.

Big WIN on the green! I LOVE green Sick

When will Krystaal be out to party?

That specific ocean is going to grow if taxes in caulifornia dont go down.

Since you tank, we should spend a little time and let insomniacrx or x48, or edarta pound on you, and I in my Tal Shiar BC, and heal to the death :0)

Anywhoo - I love the sarcasm, really, I LOVE IT! Thanks for joining, and keep it real!!!!!
This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY fleet.

If you want to get a bunch of guys together to pound on my SO please do it in private.
.... Now ***THATS*** what I call >Friendly<
You all disgust me.

(Also, any and all pound requests must go through Farns as he is my owner. We accept Visa & Mastercard only)
My my, that took on the wrong meaning. I meant this all clean, but some of the bigger members have pounded on me, even over an hour and I didn't die.

CLEAN, but yes Smile
My my, that took on the wrong meaning. I meant this all clean, but some of the bigger members have pounded on me, even over an hour and I didn't die.

CLEAN, but yes Smile
Okay @Noybman, time for a bar fight... em... PVP challenge.

I'll send my Mr. Piper, USS STARPHYRE as representative.

This is a win for me anyway: Either the STARPHYRE takes down your Puny God in 20 minutes and I brag in the fleet chat, spamming MUHAHAs. Or not. Then Edar'Ta copies your build for next Mirror Universe Event Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]
HHAHAHAHA, nice. Im not sure any of the members who have gone after me were 20k+, so I think the tactical damage of the fleet has grown, while the PUNY GOD might just live up to the first word in his name today. I'll be on around 7PM EST I believe. And I will be on earlier tomorrow as its my day off.
Hiya Star,

Glad to see someone who is using a cat as an Avatar. Nice job, and yes I sorta picture you from speaking to you on fleet channel etc. The type of person that would stand in front of everyone with a shield going. HEY! Is that ALL YOU GOT!... then pounding the bugger senseless....

Hope to see more fleet action with you involved.
full disclosure: I don't actually like cats all that much and prefer dogs Tongue

It's just a funny pic
its cute fluffy neck.