Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Tree Revamp - My Temporal (Science) Dreadnought
Science Captains get nailed!
                              Player known to the Author

[Image: ship-discordia-hell.png]

My second expedition to the Furry Space had two parts. First, in Earth Space Dock I didn't know at all what this was about more or less intuitively picked things from the new Tree that looked similar to my Skills in the old Skill System. Character copy from Holodeck to Tribble does NOT port tray loadouts and as I was too lazy at that moment to complete the port other things had priority, Edar'Ta on Tribble got paused. Then Catriona (Romulan Tactician) got all the nit picky attention and I made the skill port map.

However "intuitive" sounds good especially if you are Romulan and not a Boring Beancounter Logicistic Vulcan. So I did not change things and used the Skills picked. I could not explore the new Ultimates a the build is quite a mess hybrid.
[Image: revamp-edarta-port.png]

Ship Values
I went to Sol Orbit and looked into some numbers.

RevampCurrent
[Image: revamp-edarta-ship-stats-tribble.png]
According to forum posts, Shield Regeneration is bugged on Tribble. The value should 366.
[Image: revamp-edarta-ship-stats-holodeck.png]
[Image: revamp-edarta-ship-energy-tribble.png]
Here scores the Warp Core Efficiency pick.
[Image: revamp-edarta-ship-energy-holodeck.png]

Science Skills
The interface on Tribble now offers detailed skill data as we know it from Holodeck. Tough and resistant on Holodeck, the revamp added some extra Science Grunt.
RevampCurrent
[Image: revamp-edarta-ship-stats-sci-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-ship-stats-sci-holodeck.png]

Equipment behavior: under Development
After the last patch on Tribble Plasmonic Leech is ticking stronger than expected: the 122 Drain Skill I have on Catriona´s vessel now ticks at 2.4 (1.6. at testing time) and also at Edar'Tas vessel it got stronger than it is on Holodeck.
RevampCurrent
[Image: revamp-edarta-leech-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-leech-holodeck.png]
[Image: revamp-edarta-solanae-deflector-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-solanae-deflector-holodeck.png]

Abilities
There are so many, so I just picked some damage and healing abilities:

RevampCurrent
[Image: revamp-edarta-he2-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-he2-holodeck.png]
[Image: revamp-edarta-gw1-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-gw1-holodeck.png]
[Image: revamp-edarta-drb3-tribble.png] [Image: revamp-edarta-drb3-holodeck.png]
As I have a higher setting for Auxilliary power, the higher values on Tribble make sense.

Two Servers - One Captain
For the Big Final I used again the Argala System Patrol on Eilte difficulty as prooving ground. And I made videos!

Holodeck
[Image: revamp-edarta-argala-elite-holodeck.png]
Clicking on the statistics get you to the recorded video.

Tribble
[Image: revamp-edarta-argala-elite-tribble.png]
Clicking on the statistics get you to the recorded video. My Explosion at the end was caused by a Crit to a downworn shield, followed by 6 digit kinetic damage. I had the read the combat log with a spreadsheet programm to see that. Maybe I should opt for Shield Mastery...

Fly Friendly Skies!

[Image: sig-001.png]