Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. CAGLIOSTRO - Ed's Jupiter Fleet Carrier
When I looked into the Jupiter Carrier, my first thought was that the Zen ship is not better, hull- and console-wise even weaker than the free Breen Sarr Theln carrier.

[Image: ship-cagliostro.png]
The Fleet Carrier is at least on par, the Hanger Pets are cool, and the Mastery Trait from the Zen ship looked interesting. Currently all my characters tend to BIG ships, so I put my Vulcan Science Captain Priss in charge of commanding this behemoth.

[Image: boffs-cagliostro.png]

The ship sports an Tactical Lt and an Engineering/Intel LtCdr where the Sarr Theln has seats for a Tactical LtCdr and an Engineering/Intel Lt.
I decided for a mad Experiment: The ship will fly with torpedos as main weapons. Spread them into a gravity well and see many Explosions...

To add activate the "Insult to Injury" trait, I use Ionic Turbulence-2 to disable my opponents movement and make the Gravity Well herding even nastier.

[Image: loadout-cagliostro.png]

The Neutronic Torpedo, the Particle Emission Plasma Torpedo and the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo all have area effects. And many area effects one close space hurt.

I plagiarized from the best and adjusted:

The Biogel Console in combination with the Neutronic Torpedo, the Experimental Proton Weapon in combination with the Gravimetric Torpedo and an Adapted MACO set all help on damage, or even Critical hit. On damage and crit serve also the Assimilated Module, the Zero Point Module, the Sustained Radiation Field, the Tachyokinetic Converter and the Temporal Disentanglement console.

Damage meter results vary widely, as the clumsiness of the ship makes catching up with a rabid squirrel group a real pain:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [03:48] DMG(DPS) - @Rakscha: 14.78M(66.24K) @Chillee: 10.59M(46.64K) @nyolcadszulott: 5.44M(24.39K) @edarta: 5.06M(23.33K) @wolle29: 1.39M(6.34K)

However, when the U.S.S CAGLIOSTRO arrives battle the herding abilities pay off and enemy ships explode:
CLR—Infected Space[3:48]— Dmg(DPS) —Shran 14.793.081(65.168) Chili 10.602.406(49.777) Hitman 5.459.344(26.247) Priss 5.070.755(30.547) Trix 1.399.807(13.590)

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
U.S.S. CAGLIOSTRO - Ed's Jupiter Fleet Carrier - by Edarta - 12-01-2015, 10:34 PM