Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. CAGLIOSTRO - Ed's Jupiter Fleet Carrier
I updated the STO Academy build, now with Skill Tree. This is the new link. Rolleyes

The CAGLIOSTRO is a Torpedo Carrier, and the main ship of Priss. So other Torpedo Scientists will use a different Skill/Doff mix. I am really happy seeing my 4 Hangar Pets, in Attack mode, surving the entire combat and sporting 5 stars.

The kinetic damage my Torpedoes do is 1/3 of the damage they do with their special abilities. Maybe I do not need basic torp skill nodes...

Shining in ISA with a slow ship like the Jupiter calls for planing:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:03] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 17.13M(47.33K) @mayermarv: 9.31M(25.95K) @sg1apophis: 5.98M(16.50K) @shitbizkit: 2.54M(7.09K) @Export7: 2.49M(6.89K)

I had a Grawity Well and All Things Uggly™ for the entry Cube and Spheres. Soon after the left cube popped I saw the Nanite Sphere swarm. While the team disassembled the Transformer, the CAGLIOSTRO stopped and eliminated the Spheres.
The right Transformer where I joined the team efford was more interesting - the Ambulance Orbs came quite near.

My Skill Tree choice does not sport any Hull Plating and my resistance was below team level - I just heal mylittle whale.
And I tank away some beating Peace 

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - ATKS In: 708 ATPS: 1.95 (44.7% of Team) - Priss@edarta
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - DMG In: 594,746 TPS: 1,635.27 (49.1% of Team) - Priss@edarta

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S.S. CAGLIOSTRO - Ed's Jupiter Fleet Carrier - by Edarta - 04-25-2016, 08:53 PM