Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theorycraft - USS Discovery
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/177d1...3191292baa

She's a little bit of everything-- phasers, torpedoes and exotic damage. The entire point of this built is to resemble something canon-ish, fit my play-style, do space magic and still achieve enough DPS to chew hordes of bad guys.

I'm looking for recommendations for impulse engines, warp core, shields, consoles and arranging my engineer BOFF's abilities. Should I pick a fleet secondary deflector with [EnDmg]? Also, I don't know if I should grab two more DOFFs to cooldown torpedoes, or keep my heals at their global cooldowns.
I run a full Temporal Defense Initiative space set, and a Temporal Operative/Intel Sci Saptain.

More when Priss has mastered her ship^^

[Image: sig-001.png]
The BOffs of my all beams drake build on a Laeosa... science rules :-)

[Image: boffs-archimedes-01.png]

Enjoy Weird Science! with up to 3 Krenim im Sci seats, or 2 Krenim and a Timeline Stabilizer

Short Cooldowns are a strong help and I love it for Science.

The Formula links to an awesome work in Reddit  

Running the U.S.S. SKYLARK with CD Accelleration by (Skilling) Scientific Readyness-3, (Temporal Operative) Inavitabilty-3 and 3 (Fleet Research Lab) Krenim Science Bridge Officers reduced many abilities to their Duplicate Cooldown. A CD Reduction by (Krenim Sci Ship) Timeline Stabilizer Console would just benefit the Tractor Beam Repulsers - I think this is a bit overdoing and prefer an Assimilated Module to a fire hast ability with 2 minute CD (might change my mind...)